Wednesday 6 June 2012

more about the Ranger SPLOGEAWAY day

I'm afraid tiredness overcome me last night and as i was posting my blog i fell asleep!! Only to wake up in the early hours by my own snoring!! here's the last off the pictures of the Ranger SPLOGAWAY day!!

Annettee Lee




My lovely son Tom


Kay and Joan





I'm so looking forward to the next class, the Ranger products were awesome and it was brilliant that we had the chance to use the new SPLOGEAWAY masks!!They are  a brilliant embossing tool  and are awesome as a stencil.!!!To use with Gesso,paint inks and sprays,It was lovely that Sue had recovered enough to be able to take part and i have to give an enormous thank you to ANNETTE LEE for running such a brilliant class,she is a font of knowledge when it comes to crafting  and such fun to work with x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover