Tuesday 18 September 2012

A surprise visit!!

 MILO.....


Look who came this morning, what a surprise! All the way from Tyneside!
My wonderful niece Laura had popped  over to Stockton to buy a buggy,she didn't know how to fold it so she decided to pop into Auntie Fifi's to feed Milo  and sort  her new buggy..i was so pleased!! 
What a gorgeous baby . full of smiles!We  or should i say Laura and Sean worked out how to collapse the buggy to get on the bus while i had a cuddle of Milo.....Her visit was too  short but because it wasn't planned it was extra special! Luckily Auntie Jackie went to pick her other son Felix up as his daddy was off to work at two!



I turned these into......


These for after tea........



This is my teeny, tiny vase i bought from the local flea market for 50 pence ..i so love it!

.
I filled it with tiny flowers!!


About the sum total of my front garden flowers!! I was determined to have some in the house......my gardens been awful this year i do hope we have a better summer next year!

Well I'm off to have a cuppa and probably that cake with the blue smarties on before Sean sees it!  x

3 comments:

  1. Those look yummy Fiffy!!!!!!! and the baby omg so cute xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats my little miricle baby...he wasnt suposed to survive birth.....my niece was so brave and refused to have him terminated and he was born perfect!!i so love her even more for doing that such a brave girlxxxhes beautifulx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so are my cakes they taste yummy if i say it myself!x

    ReplyDelete

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover