Saturday 15 September 2012

for my mamax




Well my mum has told me off because i haven't updated my blog! So here it is mama! I also found out today

that a really  good friend of mine is also following my musings!! So a big hello to Joan . Today has been a good day...What a beautiful morning a real mix of summer and Autumn.I sat in my little yard surrounded by Summer flowers drinking a  really nice cuppa..














My little shadow  followed my out as usual and sat in the chilly sunshine!My rescue bird Fat George  spread his gorgeous wings and flew off into the sunset  two days ago.So Penny was happy just to sit with me rather than  do the usual terrier thing...going berserk at the sight of anything small feathery or furry!!




My little yard  is empty, a few lovely pots of flowers but because of all the building work that's went on i didn't plant any veg or tomato's...which is a shame.




 Sean joined me and we planned the day.....

we ended up visiting SUZICRAFT as it was their first birthday! What a wonderful exciting year they've had Happy Birthday  to you x 
We walked through the beautiful tree lined street into town.......

 I noticed this sign  hanging  outside the local church!


The ALPHA  course is the most amazing thing . I went on Alpha  about five year ago and it was the most thought provoking course id ever done...id  recommend it to anyone......


Through the church grounds


 Passed the war monument


and on the bus.....yes we got the bus well done Sean!


My lovely Sean!


Clutching  his bag of chocolate eclairs!! Back to my little house...my haven...




I would love this house,  six bedrooms! ...i can dream!! i pass it every time i come from town.......But  until i win the lottery its back to my little  house


I love the Sky's at this time of year!

The time between Autumn and Summer




Just before the leaves float down to the ground a carpet of blood red mixed with ambers and yellows  the pathways shrouded in  vivid colours...my very favorite of seasons...the  run up to Christmas with Halloween and Bonfire night thrown in for good measure...how exciting!



Back to the  things that mean the most  to me 



and a nice cup of tea!x

2 comments:

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover