Saturday 8 September 2012

The great escape!!!





Yesterday i fled to Tyneside!! After such a stressful few weeks  with doctors, meetings meltdowns and so many other things off i trot! It was  sort of planned or id planned it in my head!! But apparently forgot to tell  my lovely family!!! But i got there in the end anyway......

This is who was waiting for me , in fact when they thought i wasn't coming the cried......its such a lovely  feeling to know I'm loved!!

This is Milo my little miracle baby... He was born perfect against all the odds  a living testament  to the fact that doctors can get things very wrong and that my young niece was the bravest  girl id ever known!! What joy  it is to see him  laughing and thriving...

I cant describe what i felt when i saw this!!!

My beautiful niece and her partner and sweet little family!!


Millie  and Dixie waiting to go shopping!!
Cain arrived...on his way to a party  ...he doesn't like his picture taking and i had to bribe him with a pound coin for this one!!But he wouldn't look at me!!


Dixie took this amazing picture..my niece Emma is a  very talented photographer  and  she bought both girls a camera a few years ago....they take after mama!!

Millie took this ...you clever girls


 i met this delightful Little boy today..its Griffin my  youngest sisters new puppy...she lost her dog Charlie not so long ago he was 13 and she swore shed never have another! well.......she did!!
My mam made this  for us it was amazing  but i really wanted  to eat

THIS!!! isn't he so scrummy he was a little ball of  fun!! Watch out little sis hes going in my bag next time
 Getting told off !!sorry jojo but i so love this picture!!


 Here he is again!!!  .....the girls having fun!!!

 



Thank you so much my lovely family xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great time and the puppy is gorgeous lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover