Monday 10 September 2012

OH NO NOT AGAIN!


I should have known!It was that sort of morning!Up early , rushing about, Rosa's packed lunch made, off she went by the skin of her teeth,,,,,,rush, rush, rush! I so hope shes not late! Note to self get her up half an hour earlier!

 How did we end up here spending money we don't have.....Well, Patrick got back home and just sat down when the phone rang. Rosa was off  today , so back to college he went. We thought we would go through to Bolams the butchers to look at the prices of meat, now Bolams does a fantastic carvery at a fantastic price, The best in teeside  i think . We ended up having lunch ...good job i had some money left over from my trip to Newcastle. We each had a massive lunch and  pudding for just eleven pound!


 My lemon sponge was awesome mmmmmmmmmmmmmm



 Sean and Rachel bought me this!


Look at the size of the carrots and parsnip!


They'd been out with the family to some country show...this will be turned into soup tomorrow and an onion pudding  !Me  Rosa and Patrick nipped out to Tesco and i came home with this!!!!!



Not again! This is the third racing bird Ive found this year!! Do they follow me about! I traced the owners of the last two feathery critters one bird was from Devon and another from Newcastle.This poor little thing was sitting on top of a shopping trolley and Rosa put out her hand and stroked it.I knew  right away it was a racing bird it was so beautiful with amber eyes and its back half is white!! very unusual! Well hubby flatly refused to let it in the car i flatly refused to leave it! so here it sits, no injury's just exhausted and starving!Sitting in its makeshift coop waiting for its owner to get in touch! George as Sean has named it is from South Shields  !


and finally ...i found this on my desk top...think  my daughters trying to tell me something!!!....

2 comments:

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover