Thursday 20 September 2012

GOOGLE EARTH !

I'm totally  obsessed by Google Earth,Ive always been obsessed by it from the time Sean showed me it on  his lap top....You can fly any where. I'm pathetic, when I'm at home no matter what I'm doing ill stop for lunch and maybe take  a stroll down the streets of New York. i visited  the Frida Khalo museum  last week...it was frustrating trying to  get a glimpse inside, but i was there...actually looking at the place she was born!

The Eiffel tower is amazing , after i had a good look  i whizzed over to Blackpool to compare !! Getting really excited at the sight of the pleasure beach and all the memory's of  holidaying with Tom and Sue! Holidays yes! i flew to Cornwall and drove down the road passed our caravan park and then checked out lusty Glaze the amazing beach we spent so many happy hours sun bathing on.....

Ive visited every state in America!!The swamplands of Mississippi,,,Ive  seen  Anne Franks secret annexe and whats left of the concentration camp she  ended her day in...........I drove down the road to Loch ness, following the path we took and stopping where  i took the picture of my mum standing on the shore with the loch in the background
Seen mums shopping in the markets of Italy and visited the Vatican   and the holy Land

Checked out old haunts in Tyneside and  even my own street...no wonder i don't have enough time in the day to  craft and paint im planning to visit Bulgaria tomorrow ive never been there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover