Sunday 16 September 2012

Church...the hulk and horrible hair!!!!

What a day...i went to church this morning  to watch one of my oldest and best friends  stand up and  speak to the congregation, about how she became a  born again christian! Judith  had hounded me to go!I done the Alpha course six year ago and apart from being a  really  interesting course to do it had a profound effect on my life.Within weeks of starting the course i became a christian and my life changed overnight! i was baptised soon after and it was then all those years ago i dragged Judith onto the same course! Judith enjoyed it but  decided it wasn't for her...a few years passed and i changed churches...nothing had  happened i loved Jubilee church and all  of my friends there but  i felt i had to leave. I decided to join Light foot grove church. Id worked for a number of years with pastor Phil  from  Lightfoot  we both had the same vision for our community. We spent a lot of years with  some of the wonderful residents in my street running clubs and workshops for children .So it seemed the right move to make.I spent many happy times at Light foot and had a wonderful church family who i loved and who supported each other...then  the unthinkable happened....our pastors wife who was such a huge part of our church died suddenly! Things were never the same and i just couldn't cope with the sadness so i left......i   never changed the huge faith i had but i left  the church...Today i walked back in...just to see Judith nothing else....so i thought!  I had the same feelings i had all those years ago, i hadn't expected it but it happened. I'm going to do Alpha again which I'm really looking forward to doing and  Rosa is coming with me.....and judith  redone Alpha six month ago and became a christian soon after its funny how things work out!!





This is what was posted on my face book site!!Ive never laughed so much in ages!This is what Rachel has bought Sean from her trip to Scotland!She bought him  a matching penguin suit last month so they both have one ,,,and a  Dalmatian suit before that!! Hes as mad as a hatter and i think the lovely Rachel is too!!!Shes such a sweet girl and i am becoming very fond of her,She has such a sweet nature and she really looks after Sean i love her for that!

AGG! why do i do it!!!

The dreaded bleach box!!Not only does it cost an arm and a leg every month!
The MESS!! red bath and floor , red towels  oh and the sofas a nice shade of pink My fridge top is a rather spectacular red spotty design which matches the red washer top!  and sponge!the list goes on!!


But we do have a laugh and a bonding session at that!The awful anticipation of the hair dropping out and Rosa being bald!! She has such an outlook on life and  doesn't seem to be fazed!! Ive got loads of pretty hats and it ll grow back is her reply every time i do this!!!



So I'm off to put my feet up and watch TV .....or knowing me fall asleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover