Friday 19 October 2012

Happy Birthday dear son x






24 year ago today right this time my beautiful son Sean was less than an hour old! He entered this world in such a traumatic way....id waited ten year for another child and was ecstatic the day  me and his dad found out  we were pregnant!!!What a roller coaster ride it was.Everything that could have went wrong went wrong in those  important  months. Sean wasn't growing  and i had to be monitored and scanned every  few weeks....i was rushed in with appendicitis and nearly had to have an operation at  five month pregnant. I developed a really painful bowel problem, Sean  was lying transverse!!! I will never forget the stress that me and his dad went through...After all of this  carry on my Doctor in her wisdom let me go two weeks over due  my delivery date...madness!!! and my placenta  just packed in,,,leaving Sean fighting for his life and me with an emergency section...for sixteen days we didn't know if Sean was going to live or die.He had so many things to deal with because of the lack of oxygen to his frail little body, he spent this time in an incubater ,taking  fits  and his heart stopping  every time he was touched......but thank  my lord he came through ...hes now a strapping lad and we love him very much........
Making silly faces!!


happy birthday Seanxxx




Hope all your wishes come true,,,you so deserve them too .......


your dad if hed been here  would have been so proud of you son xx

2 comments:

  1. Awwww bless love the cake Fiffy and he looks like hes had a fantastic day xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sue he had a lovely day Rachel really spoilt him and the cakes a hoot!!!it was misshapen and the iceing wAS SUPPOSED TO BE RED AND BLACK HEEHEE.....XXX

    ReplyDelete

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover