Monday 8 October 2012

new followers!


A big hello to my new followers its lovely to think that someone is reading my blog....i started this blog to keep in touch with the family that i miss and love...an on line look at life  for my children to follow but im suprised at the amount of people that actually read it. A lot of them havent pressed the follow button but they still read it!!When i went off for a rew days the amount of people that wanted to know why and asked me to hurry back  was so lovely so a BIG THANK YOU  to you all!!

I started yesterday here!!what a battered well used old book!! Had a lovely few hours with friends then ended up here..........................




The dreaded Christmas shopping!!!I do love  shopping but  were struggling this year and are going to have to cut down  drastically!!
another stunning , beautiful day!





Crisp cold  with amazing sunshine...Christmas is on its way...oh and theres Santa and his little helper off to shop!!


My nose led me here!




I know Rosa loves Lush!!but no i didn't buy anything!

loved how these sparkled and they smelled awesome!!

All ready for Christmas!!


like every where else id noticed a price rise!................


 These remind me of macaroons!

these Mr frostys are soooo cute!!


amazing body butters........



and look at this huge huge soap...i want it!!!it smelt of peaches!!
Lush is well worth a visit and the staff are brilliant!!the smells not bad as well!!





couldn't believe how beautiful these flowers were i thought they were fake!!



 then it was off home to watch TV with my lovely family


bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover