Sunday 7 October 2012

A suprise visit!!


The first bit of crafting Ive done for ages...i decorated a box frame i bought from SUZICRAFT with beautiful  lace papers also from the shop,It was perfect  for a picture i had of Rosa which is now on the wall,i was pleased with the results and realised how little crafting i do since i left the shop!


Made more cup cakes for tea not that i could eat any as I'm  into the first week of my diet and have lost  two pounds!!Rosa has the odd one  and Sean doesn't eat them mmmmmm must be  my hubby, going to put him on a diet too!

 I took Sean into town to sort out his bank and he wanted to buy some games.It was a cold but stunning morning!



My lovely son who is working so hard to try and get over his  agoraphobia



Hes doing well and his doctor is pleased with him though the progress of this awful affliction is slow


You wouldn't think  it was freezing cold and  the leaves were turning the most beautiful hues of autumn


A picture of Sean and his girlfriend Rachel who is helping him to tackle his illness,i love this picture  of them lounging on my sofa !!


Lovely Rachel.....
No sooner than i had put my pinny away i was baking again!



My sis called to say my niece and her lovely little family were coming through to visit!

 enjoying their cakes!






Jay enjoying a cuppa!

My gorgeous niece Emma

Sean kept the kids amused with his rendition of happy feet!!



Maddox thought it was great!!

It was all a bit too much for Dixie who fell asleep on daddy's knee!!


Look at the mess of my door that gowarm left!!!

Sweeties for Maddox

Millie








The kids love Sean...




My amazing family!







 Penny watched.......


While Dixie slept!!!!

Bye bye my beautiful babies...had such a wonderful time thank you Emma  and Jason for  visiting xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover