Wednesday 10 October 2012

my p.c!

I love the world wide web...it has great positives  but as everything massive negatives! My children are fantastic when it comes to anything to do with the PC. I'M HOPELESS!! Iv,e been on numerous courses through the years and at least i can turn the darn thing on.....Part of my problem is my lack of Patience..i have a love hate relationship with my PC who by the way is called Delbert...yes i  have named him and yes he,s a him! The image above is the nearest thing to his likeness,,,,a bit like me ragged around the edges a bit on the old side!!


This is me  every time I'm on my computer...am i the only person that constantly feels like this! Sean says I'm too impatient ,Rosa says its because  I'm computer illiterate i think it because my computer hates me!!

I am a good person who has morals goes to church.....but i so want to kill my PC



I often resort to this!!Which brings my two lovely kids running into the dining room to drag me off it before i do too much damage!! Am i the only person who feels like this ...I don,t understand all the jargon that comes so  easy to the younger generation...i am anything but stupid!!i just don,t  understand or like technology ,,,its too much to think I'm going to get a new one off Santa this year because of this awful recession so ill solider on!!

till the next timexx

PS  Redspect i acidentally removed your comment ..so sorry  i managed to find it through my e mail xxxx thank you !

1 comment:

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover