Saturday 20 October 2012

Craft fair.............



I set off to town with this young lady who made me so late!!She had a good look around town spending her dads money while l went here...............



 Heading for the church................

The sun was shining!!!


 How exciting...................


into the church gardens...................


the seasons  changed and the leaves  are covering everything!!



Into the craft fair...even though i was late it was packed!


this young Lady's stall was amazing..beautiful accessories at really good prices and i bought two hand made rings for my girls Xmas stocking!!  Amii Briggs@hotmail.co.uk if your interested in her stunning  designs!






 loads of vintage clothes!



These smelt unbelievable!!




yummy cup cakes!
 lots of bunting................


I had a wander into town and ended up in b and m....and i found these!!


A lot like the handmade lovelies at the craft fair.....i treat myself as i couldn't afford the prices at the craft stall as beautiful as they were,but i was pleased with this.



off for a lonesome cup of tea as Rosa had deserted me to go spend time with her future sis in law....much more fun!!!
i had an amazing cuppa and the most revolting piece of cheese cake  ever!!A glutinous blob of rubber which was left firmly on my plate.....serves me right for cheating  on my calorie counting , but the amazing  book UNDER MILK WOOD  made up for it!! I read in peace for half an hour before i headed home to the utter chaos of Sean and Rachel getting ready for Sean's Birthday meal out with  Rachel's family!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wish I had known about the fair Fiffy lol huggles hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish id of known about the fair too, but im glad you shared your b&m bargains i will be getting some of those as i love them
    karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. my neighbour told me sat morning shes really into vintage though i was susprised there was no cards there!!theres another one on soon ill find out when and let you know xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover