Friday 16 November 2012

A lovely suprise!!

 I have the most a,amazingly talented cousin...her name is Elizabeth for years shes made  beautiful things for all of the children in our massive family...Rosa still has cross stitched pictures and cushions that Liz made her when she was a little girl!!

They still sit on her shelves in her room..the beautiful hand knitted  baby clothes  that every child  gets when  their born  along with  hats and scarves for the chilly weather  are still worn,,,,,she is so talented!




 I got a surprise  parcel today...the most  stunning Christmas bunting that  i couldn't photograph properly as my darling daughter decided it was  perfect for draping around herself....I'm dying to get it up hung up!!!Then i can take some proper pictures!!


My lovely mum sent  me a lovely vintage  sewing  box which i adore!!
Rosa got a beautiful handmade bag for collage with  such a cute strawberry broach pinned to it!! That went straight on her hat!!!She was so thrilled  and after her Fall at the beginning of the week  she needed cheering up so THANK YOU my lovely cousin  you made our day and mam  i love the button box love you both very muchxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover