Sunday 4 November 2012

foggy nights and fireworks!!!


Its been a good few days..Sean is having some time with Rachel before her trip...Tonight a mist has descended on our town a real pea sou per as it was called long ago.Its so cold, the heating  is chugging away and every ones cosy and warm.I always think of the poor souls that have no home and live on the streets....say a prayer for them..... its  freezing tonight.... i ventured out and tried to capture the mist..not easy!!



Especially with my little point and press...i dream of a big shiny new camera like yours Emma!! Emma is my niece...in fact my two nieces  Sass and Emma are very talented photographers...I'm very proud of their work Sass is also a talented painter!!i know they both follow this blog!!So girls i wish you would start a blog to let everyone see your amazing pictures!!!







Last night  me and my beautiful  daughter were hanging out of the top passage window watching the firework display in the car park opposite!! 




Hubby came home and surprised us with a trip out for tea!!!



Such a treat and a welcome change for me...all i seemed to do lately is cook!!

 A quick trip to ASDA....i fell in love with these heathers!!



Bright, bright peppers!!

 Lots of amazing colours to brighten up the cold dreary days!!


 and guess whats in  all ready!!Christmas is a coming!!!


In and out ...

 and back home to the warm!!!

 Rosa showing off her new leggings  and fuzzy socks off dad!!
 i finally sorted out my  sewing box


and machine......I'm determined to  make my quilt this week......... i actually flopped in front of the TV and watched x factor!!!!   so sad!!...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover