Sunday 11 November 2012

Christmas is coming!!


 Believe it or not this is mid morning...a really cold cold day and a real winter sun in the sky.


The photos almost look like monochrome until you notice the little flash of colour!! I missed church this morning, as my knee was so swollen and sore...must start on the medication my GP gave me last year!!So later on  Patrick took me to Stockton Garden Centre..



It used to be Peter Barrett's and we Afton had a wander around, they had an awesome fish department, a brilliant cafe and  Christmas was always  a winter wonderland of colour and decorations...


Well i wasn't disappointed, these amazing anamatronics met us  just as  we walked in how cute!!


Happy feet!!

Id love to bring all of my kiddy winks from Tyneside to see this!!

They'd love it!!


 Christmas village.....


The donkey nodded its head!!!


Hubby loved this flying Santa Claus!!

 The big man himself!!!


Water skiing Westies!!one of the huge range of calenders.....so funny!!

I loved this  Christmas tree



I want him!!





These caught my eye!!so different...

 Jewel like colours all around....





Another  beautiful tree,



Bye Bye Santa Claus see you soon!!!!

Back home in the car...




On a freezing cold morning!!!








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover