Wednesday 21 November 2012


This was yesterday! the whole street was bathed in a blue
 grey glow...i saw my friend Judith out and she scurried home before the rain  came...it didn't!!


It almost looked like id put   a blue filter on my camera which of course i cant...not like the cameras i used in the  seventies and eighties!!  





























i love this picture of Sean fixing his play station......really odd as the picture is so focused yet the TV blurred...I love experimenting and miss my darkroom!!many moons ago  ,i spent hours in it...My eldest son  loved to help me and  was potty about photography!! He was very talented and was lucky enough to study under the wonderful photographer Irene Reddish and was the youngest person to be awarded a Northern Arts grant at the age of eight...his exhibition travelled around the UK He still is a very talented photographer and artist .......




Sean had an appointment in town.....i always take him for a hot beef sandwich  before he attends a bit of a carrot on a stick moment!!!This is a fairly new coffee shop plus food cafe ..they sell the best coffee in town!!I prefer this to Nero's  and its very reasonable the staff are friendly and the food  beautiful!! Worth a visit!



The weather was so bad.......


Anyone want to come to a party!!!!


Amazing book that I'm still reading....a Christmas gift from my lovely husband.........


Thank you son for your help...don't know what id do without you xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover