Wednesday 7 November 2012

Naughty auntie!!



Yesterday i said goodbye to these two!!

I was leaving to stay overnight with my mum and to visit my niece Sass  and Laura and Emma, sisters and bro.....Hubby was on holiday so i knew i could go without these two killing each other...


Hubby dropped me off t the bus stop and within an hour and a half i was there.....To be met at my mams by  as usual  loads of my lovely family. Jackie and Lauren cut my hair,,,thank you girls xxWe went out shopping and went in all the charity shops! i bought a few lovely things which ill show on my blog next time!!...

I went past this house again!!!

Past the fruit shop with all their lovely fruit and veg getting soaked as it was raining!!
Past the pub that for years was called The Penny Wet  a name that always  fascinated me!!

By then it was after three, time seems to fly when your having fun and off back to my mams to be met by this lot!!


I'm afraid i was a really bad auntie and gave them tons of sweeties!!
Everything started off fine!!
Then i noticed a bit of a change in Dixie....
Oops they started to climb on Nana's table!!!


They started to make funny faces???
Especially Dixie!!

I realised something was amiss when Millie  sellotaped a poppy to her head!! Shes  so sensible usually!!!
Maddox's posing and Dixie pouting!!

OMG what had i done!!



Lots of dancing and wrestling  later.....mam and dad  whisked them off home!! At least they ll sleep tonight my niece said as she  dragged them out clinging to her legs!!  SO SORRY EM......they don't have loads of sweeties  and i think id gone a bit over the top!!


Next my sister Joanne called with her  little  Yorkshire terrier puppy.....i helped her groom her and trim her...by then my camera had run out of charge so i couldn't take any pictures!!Then my lovely brother  called from collage with my niece Laura and her mum my old and dear friend dotty  and her babies!!!i was so upset my camera wasnt working!! by then it was late and me and my mam had some time to ourselves....

I treasure the time i have with my  mother and we ate supper together and watched some TV ...until i was dropping off...all the stress of the last few weeks  overcome me and off i went to bed.Of course i was up through the night and  just had to photograph the  beautiful lights outside.......

A self portrait later  and i was fast asleep again......

THE SHAME OF IT I SLEPT IN!!! my mam woke me up at half ten!!!So it was breakfast and packed and out for the metro....
Loved the shadows on the wall!!
I paused to stop and look at the horizon....how it has changed, Huge  cranes  filled the sky line..these have all gone, on the left is the gigantic glass tower which is part of the roman museum and bath house and unbelievable place to visit!!

What colourful trains....

As i waited i decided that I'm going to visit  every fortnight..theres so many friends i want to visit and i just  cant fit it all in...i didn't get to see Sass and my  gorgeous babies.....


getting off at Newcastle.....

A bright sunny day.....
Off to the bus station

I was desperate for a coffee ...

But chose  something a bit healthier.....it was so nice..........
So in two weeks time ill be back on the bus...this time with Rosa and off to see my other babies for the day

But  don't worry Sass this time ill be armed with  art supplies and  crayons!!!!That will be another story!!! and yes  Millie and Dixie ill bring you some art supplies too!!!... and maybe a few sweets!!!xx

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fantastic time Fiffy huggles great pics !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was just what i needed sue xxxx thanks xxxloads of hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover