Monday 22 April 2013

Having tea with Sisi...........


Sunday morning i made my way down to my brothers....


Past the cpl shop...i was one of the three founder members that started Newcastle CPL and its went from strength to strength!!

 Sisi in her wigwam that her grandad made!!!

Her cottage that he also made...what a talented family i have!!

 her fairy castle !!

 and farmyard all made by grandad!!! She plays for hours with her farm!!



 Hes still there!!Roy Wood I'm sure hes had this framed poster since the seventies!!!

was lovely to see the budgies i got the girls a few years ago!!


 The house is full of grandchildrens drawings................

 and daughters  art work!!! another talented girl!!

 Fishing rods!!!




Had my tea  you trying to tell me something bro!!!


loads of herbs!!

Sisi
 DANCED and DANCED!!!for me!!




 Back to Nana's..............


 We seen Steven Mia and Felix!!!...........



Then we went to aunt Jackie's and saw Cain.........


Dixie and all my nieces and nephews!!

Sis made banana pudding!!



While i took pics what a lovely weekend!!! CAUGHT YOU CAIN XXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover