Monday 29 April 2013

Judith...and a broken camera .................

Its been a funny few weeks ...firstly i started work ...a few hours twice a week. Just enough to be helpful towards bills  or food and not too much to make me super exhausted...i am getting on!!


 Ive spent all morning here.........

 with my poor friend Judith who was in agony with her back...........again poor thing......

At the beginning of the week my cameras stopped working!!Disaster...the young lads at Curry's were really nice and checked it over and it was the battery that  was completely exhausted! They didn't stock them as its an old camera...only two year old!!!but old enough for them not to stock the battery,,,we tracked on down at another little shop one of the last camera stockists in  my area. Twenty five  pounds!!!i just couldn't afford it! Ive went around as if Ive lost an arm!! NO CAMERA!!!

Sitting in the waiting room for two hours  i got out my phone and Sean the techno whizz messed about with the settings so i could take some reasonable images!!

Sean also showed me how to get the 500 images on my phone onto my PC!!what fun Ive had looking at two years worth of pictures!!that's another blog!!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover