Thursday 9 May 2013

A hobble around town..............


I'm still having a whale of a time playing around with different photo apps on my phone and PC.........tomorrow i get a new camera off my hubby!!i must say I'm a bit excited!!


Ive been in a lot of pain today and hobbled over to see Sue and Hollyann...isn't she sooo cute!!


 I went into town to sort out bills but felt so ill with back pain soon hobbled home!!

 Past one of the most beautiful churches in the area....................





i love the cherry trees outside the church windows..................





Past the pub!!!!  in the pouring rain..................






and home.......where my little family  were cosy and warm.except for hubby who was working hard........x







No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover