Monday 27 May 2013

A rambling post .....


Still messing with my photo edit!! Love this picture of Sean ...................
 I think my sis posted this! Sean at the Metro Centre Fun Fair when he was about eight with his big brother Thomas and cousins Rachel and Lauren...doesn't time fly i remember this like it was yesterday.........


another favourite photo of mine is Rosa and her best friend Srijan sadly Ive lost touch with his mum Addie a very close friend ...i so wish i could get back in touch as i miss her so much..............

 A summer breakfast for the Bunny's....
Boris  tucking into his dandelions he just gets stuck in with glee!!!
 pie on the other hand  has a leaf that's bigger than him and  his little eyes were popping with pleasure bless him!!


Fluffy MC C is like his daddy and keeps a beady eye on me in case i steal them back ..There so funny and each have their own little characters!!I do love my rabbits!!!


 A lovely morning!!




Off we went shopping for a few things...Sean s such a good help at the minute..........



 Packing for me!!!


Mr Poser!!


The sun is shining for a change..........


 It actually looks like summer!



Beautiful clouds!!
I treat myself to flowers such lovely colours and they only cost one pound eighty at Aldi!!!
Back home for a BBQ................

Which Sean cooked what a lovely day xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover