Tuesday 14 May 2013

Ramblings!

After work my lovely hubby picked me up from pets at home! No i wasn't buying any pets just checking out the prices of bunny food............



Sean helped my clean all the tanks out yesterday...look at that overweight guppy!!!He cant be pregnant as hes a male!!

My lovely girl all set for collage where has the time gone...............

Not the lovely sunny day i expected.................

I set up my craft table at long last and brought out my sewing machine ready to finish off my patchworks!!


Look what i found in the back lane..its amazing what you can find i picked a few and left a few!!


OH  DEAR something else!!I'm so hoping its a false pregnancy...The day Boris Snuffles was due to go for his pre op check he escaped while Effie  was  having her morning exercises!!!i do hope shes not pregnant the only advice the vet could give us was ill  spay her but it will cost 75 pound!!We just didn't have it at the time!!!oh dear!!!.....................

a book from our wonderful free bookshop in town!!

Found this!!a home made album i started last year ..wasnt my little girl a cutie pie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover