Saturday 4 May 2013

fun!

 Ive had such fun today playing with my phone and the new app i downloaded!!!With the help of my lovely model!! My eldest son  came tonight and dropped off a new battery for my camera!!! Thank you so much son...i gave him a new dress id treat my baby grand daughter to!! I do hope her mum likes it i couldn't resist!!!.....poor baby's not well so many awful virus,s flying about so get well soon Hollyann grandma loves youxxxx



I heard from my lovely friend Jenny lee yesterday and she kept me up to date with the other  beautiful baby in my life Abbey Louise  ..or as i call her loulou!! Shes growing so fast and started nursery last week!!I see her at church on a Sunday as her mum has started to come to our services which is awesome for me......shell soon be walking  i think ..where does the time go to!!!


My lovely daughter came out with me tonight ...we went to a jewellery party!! i bought her the most stunning bracelet.......she deserves it as she works so hard week in and week out...love you sweetie x


and cooks the most awesome meals!!!xx

My beautiful girl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover