Tuesday 7 May 2013

lemon cheesecake a bad back and rosa dg x

Really hubby you must stop buying this...firstly its too expensive....half the usual size...the rescission   and all that and its not helping the old diet!!!!






Yes!!! YOU why don,t you ever listen!!!Just a coffee i say and what does he do ......up he walks with a tray of coffee and a hunk...well maybe that,s an exaggeration ...a half the normal hunk of lemon cheese cake!!This is the look that i happened to be lucky enough to capture!!His what me look!!! Yes you!! Ive lost 9 lb and I'm not going to loose any more if he doesn't stop doing it...Naughty man !!!i could have the willpower to say NO you eat it but he doesn't like cheesecake, i don't like waste...and Ive no willpower at all!!!!




 After coffee we went to the wounder fully tacky but bargain filled pound shop!!!!

Looking for pens!!! to do some art work for my son..................


I used my camera phone to take these and was quite surprised at the results....my Nikon has a brand spanking new battery!! but today it wont charge!!so it must be something wrong with the camera ....so im a bit upset about that......................

I woke up this morning and i couldn't believe the pain i was in......i spent some time on my PC...I'm addicted to this game...candy crush!!!

I read some of my favourite blogs...this one included!!Ive followed Rimas blog forever i marvel at her art, her life her beliefs.....amazing reading ...................................


The streets bursting into colour!!!



This is Alice's garden!!!


 always stunning!!! Off i went to the doctors  for a twenty four hour blood pressure test but when my bp was tested it had came down...thank you the man upstairs!!!said a little prayer last night!!!so i didn't need the test...but i have to get stronger pain killers in the next few days...I'm getting old!!!

A lazy afternoon i thought!!...maybe craft,rest my aching back and knee before i go to work in a few days..Rosa rang to tell me the certificate ceremony was on at four!!!NO!!Its next month i wail in panic!!! i check the letter and yes its next month!!!7th of June it was in black and white  written to me a few weeks ago. They'd chosen Rosa out of the whole collage to present the certificates and do a little talk about how collage had changed her life!!


Me and her dad were guests......sure enough they'd sent the wrong date!!i had an hour to get ready and jump into a taxi  to dash to college,,,poor dad was working!! poor Rosa hadn't prepared anything!!!


 But she was a star!!and performed beautifully!!!so proud of you sweetie!!


 THEN A SLOW WALK HOME!! as I'm really hurting!!!
 in the beautiful sunshine...................

 Down by the river........................



with my lovely talented girl...who by the way is mad!!!!
love you sweetie...now I'm going to rest this aching back.........x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover