Sunday 22 April 2012

Amazing stamps


I tried out my amazing stamps that i bought yesterday from Suzicraft,there from the creative expressions  range! I love them  so much! I really like clocks at the minute and usually ink them  with  the Tim Holtz  inks. But i  coloured them in with my spectrum pens. You will have to excuse  my worn chair  but with teenagers and dog everything i have is a bit battered!! I really love the ticket stamp and will use them for all sorts. I'm not really a card  person and am more into altered art and atcs but ive been attending some card classes and am really enjoying them!

my first attempt with the spectrum pens!
 This is my first attempt  using  spectrum pens and  ive only made a few  cards so I'm really pleased with it. Some of our customers are so talented. One  customer has a blog and her cards are amazing pop over and have a look its Karen...http://life-in-la-la-land.blogspot.co.uk/ I adore her work  she is such a clever lady!

A big thank you to everyone who sent birthday wishes to Rosa and gifts.Tom and Sue have just left and shes so pleased with her gift set of Wok and various Chinese dishes and sauses!! No doubt shell be cooking Chinese food for her and Kelsey at the weekend she loves cooking and is a good help in the kitchen....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover