Thursday 19 April 2012

OH WELL

Yes oh well! what else can i say .So disappointed, my lost wire replacement arrived...yippee!!!! I'm so lost without a camera...I was so excited as i went to charge up my lovely Nikon, oh well!! why doesn't it fit, i know its the right one??? Hubby came in from work and off he and Sean went to  the shop where id bought it.It was checked over and the assistant said that the wire was OK but my poor camera that id used once had  been man handled!! someone  not naming who....had tried to put the wire in the wrong way around!! The shop said they'd fixed the problem  but i cant get  seem to load my pictures onto my PC HOW FRUSTRATING! I'm going to buy a safe and lock all my camera and bits away seeing my last 4 cameras have been broken by each family member!!Hopefully number  one son  can fix the problem for me that's if i can get him to come and do it  hes so busy at the moment running the  shop and business with Sue.

On a lighter note  the LEA reps have been to check up on how Rosa's doing.After home schooling for  three year and then attending  college for a year they wanted  to check that everything was OK. They were thrilled with her progress .I'm so proud of her  shes passed her three English exams 100% shes passed her maths!!!omg couldn't believe that one but we have the certificates to prove it.Her course work is  distinction worthy so we've been told with a lot of merits .My only regret is that i didn't  home school her from the start, but not bad going  on both of our behalf's!!!She has another performance in three weeks so were looking forward to that! Shes the youngest  student in the college so well done Rosa.....who by the way is 15 on Sunday!!!!!  

Ive missed the crafty coffee morning boohoo!!!!Hope every one enjoyed it i love  the fact i meet up with friends and I'm extra disappointed because i know its Joan's Birthday!Tom and Sue  always have a birthday cake at the ready! So sorry Joan i missed you blowing out your candles and Happy Birthday to a lovely friend xxxxxx

2 comments:

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover