Sunday 22 April 2012

Im getting brave....



collage made for my friend Jenny lee


Some of my art work! I'm rather shy about anyone seeing my work the bottom one is a work in progress!!Its quite a big canvas  .I don't have a lot of time to paint and craft with various things mostly  housework and cooking ,dog walking the list is endless. Id love to be able to do a decent card without getting glue all over or my matting and layering being so rubbish ...i adore messing about with paints  but my very favourite thing to do is collage. I love anything vintage !  Its so lovely meeting people with the same taste  like Sam and Joan swapping ideas and tips. I love my crafting and it helps  with all the stresses of life, just to lock yourself away with stamps  ,paints and glue!!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG Freda these are awesome, did you draw the faces/ figures too? you are so clever the queen of collage xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your painted faces very much and your collage is brill. I notice you are in Stockton too. Nice to find someone in the same area. Take care Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle ive just noticed youd commented i,m hopeless!!! thanks for adding me xxx where about s in Stockton are you xx

    ReplyDelete

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover