Friday 13 April 2012

I didn't get to see Titanic 3 d. I woke up with a really bad back so  Rosa and Kelsey went  by themselves,I really think they preferred to go without me!They came back  and Rosa had make up all over her face so they had cried!! What a pair!! Ive painted the dining room today and changed things around.Took my  curtains down as my mad dog had ripped them! So ill have to get my sewing machine out tomorrow  to repair them.Ive now got  the decorating bug again and I'm going to start the living room tomorrow, mind the rooms did need a lick of paint!!We have a lot of little jobs to do around the house in the next few weeks. I'm jam making tomorrow, Peach and Raspberry.I do love  to make preserves  and love going fruit picking in the summer.We have loads of blackberry's just down the street and i found somewhere last summer where theres so many  wild  bullaces,  a type of wild plum! That you  can pick carrier bags full!! I'm taking my friend there in the summer  she is an avid wine maker. Theres also wild apples and raspberry's so I'm really looking forward to it .My lupins have sprouted ! beautiful little green gems l ,love to see new plants bursting through the soil.A lot of my flower seeds have started to peek through.My lettuce and mustard greens are doing well and the first sign of peas  are creeping out of their soil beds.I honestly thought that the weather has been so bad over the last two weeks my plants would be ruined. So I'm living in hope for my bulbs  they all rotted in the ground last spring! I'm off to buy some more seeds tomorrow  Kale is a must ,its so versatile and is such a nice veg.I did have bother with caterpillars last summer so netting is a must this year!! Well I'm off to read my new book that hubby bought me....voices from the  Titanic an epic story of the tragedy from people who were there! Its  the type of book you cant put down.......
-

1 comment:

  1. hope your backs ok now freda, dont overdo it on the decorating. you sound like youve been a very busy bee. Enjoy the book. karen x

    ReplyDelete

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover