Monday 23 April 2012

PIPPYLONGSTOCKINGS

Hello my name is Pippylongstockings  ,Pip for short or sometimes my mum calls me the Pipster! I'm beautiful don't you think??
Sometimes my mum Dimpley  don't know why they call her that!!!Takes me to her favourite shop Suzicraft. Its full of  mostly women that become hysterical over silly things like pens, and stamps!!!Don't know what all the fuss is about,,,Its not as if you can eat them!!. Talking of eating theres a  man there that's always feeding me biscuits, in fact he feeds me so many  the humans in the shop call me biscuit! Very strange!!


This is my begging face!
 They fall for it every time!Especially  the man!!Everyone spoils me so its great. Today  Susan  gave me a ball!!





Up and down i ran , i looked so beautiful!I got a bit overexcited and ripped the ball up!!What fun!!! I was so tired  my mum gave me a cuddle  shes so well trained!!!
                         



Everthing was going fab until the human called Kay  had the cheek to let her dogs out of the car!!! I was so put out this is my shop!!!!


It was too much for such a beautiful delicate me,  i just lay  down and had a snooze zzzzzzzzzzzzz because im soooo beautiful and everyone at Suzicraft loves me!!!











2 comments:

  1. aww freda, that was beautiful, had a really good giggle, u have got her down to a T, the pics are awesome :~D

    ReplyDelete

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover