Monday 30 April 2012

ill


OOPS! wrong night nurse!

We've had so many virus s  flying about this house the last month its been unbelievable!!Mostly  its been Rosa who's been ill !! I put this down to the fact of after being home schooled for nearly four year shes suddenly been thrust into the real life world of college and mixing with crowds of people! Her poor immune system must be on overdrive and cant cope at the moment! I always brag about the fact mum never catches anything! Well i have! i feel dreadful , i suffer from aches and pains brought on by a mixture of the natural ageing process bad genes, and the dreadful English weather at the moment but this is unreal! I feel like Ive been run over by a bus! Ive got  a horrible flu type virus and a cold.....i never get colds!Apart from swine flu the year  before last  that i couldn't seem to recover  from i picked up one bug after the other, i was finally diagnosed with post traumatic viral disorder!! It was awful! my  GP told me it  could last for up to two years and the only way to recover was rest...i think i slept about 6 month of my life away but i was lucky and after numerous blood tests  to check i was found to be clear...... but at the moment i feel DREADFUL! My lovely hubby dashed out to the chemist and bought  me night and day nurse capsules. I was in bed for eight o clock but omg i don't know what felt worse the virus or the awful  side effects of the night nurse...Ive spent all night waking up and being so doped up i couldn't move!! Awful dreams ugh!!! I'm such an awful patient! well I'm back off  bed to hit the Zzzzz  hopefully!

2 comments:

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover