Sunday 22 April 2012

ITS EARTH DAY!

The Earth Day 2012 campaign is designed to provide people with the opportunity to unite their voices in a call for a sustainable future and direct them towards quantifiable outcomes.

 The most noticeable thing to me over my 50 odd years is how the weather has changed. I remember as a girl summer was a real summer a  hot and sticky affair  , sun shining right through the summer holidays and winter was always  freezing!! Cold with snow around about the time its supposed to snow!! Whats happened!!  The change is so apparent to me....Warm winters  freezing cold summers!!The weather has gone haywire!! Our poor Earth , why don't people realise that earth is a living organic thing!! when we harm it we reap the  consequences! it makes me sad.........


A big Happy Birthday to Rosa, she had a lovely time yesterday with Kelsey...Today her grandad visited with a card and money and her Aunt Noreen called too, with card and money....Shes been so spoilt  ,We gave her a little gift this morning , a DVD  with  three musicals , The king and i, south Pacific and Oklahoma!! Which she loved.It will help her to with her Performing arts course!!A trip to  her hair dresser Hailey  to have her hair done and that's  all her birthday treats from us!! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYxxxx

I went into my craft room last night  to make Rosa's Birthday card...i had a brilliant time playing with my new stamps and colouring them in with my  spectrum pens!Well i suppose i should go and make a Sunday lunch i really cant be bothered  I'm so tired.....I need to bath  the dog and trim her as shes filthy again after  digging up my lettuce in the back yard and  getting into the bin!!!Shes actually covered in curry yuk!!! Was  hoping to persuade Sean to bath her but i can hear him and hubby laughing and screaming in the front room, apparently their playing American football!! Might just sneak off for a nap they probably wont miss me till their really hungry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover