Sunday 29 April 2012

I couldnt belive my eyes!!

I got up early today.Hubby was off work so we decided to sneak out of the house and go for a coffee....shop around for some things Rosa needs for her next performance in three weeks. I step outside and......................

 The birds were still flying! But my poor little garden!!!


My little seedlings submerged.........Poor little things id looked after and nurtured them  for weeks , watered them and sang to them ,drowned! overnight!My little garden has never suffered like this!!! Rain again all day!! Off we went for coffee in the rain!
I drowned my sorrows with lemon cheese cake and a mug of coffee.





It was wet and cold and i was soaked through Though i got a few things for Rosa ,this college lark is costing a fortune! But its well worth it  ......So another dreary rainy day!!!Never mind !! Just two more outfits to buy!!!!! Got home to find the gang  sitting playing on various electronic contraptions! I sorted  three of Rosas costumes out so she was pleased


 
Sean was playing on Operation flash point and i got in the way of  his game...what a face!!
never seen so much rain!!
Its still raining! so there no hope for my poor flowers  suppose I'm going to have to start again ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover